A luxurious and specially designed villa is located on the island of Murter, right next to the sea.
Bordered by a wall with a total garden area of 980m2, the net area of the house is 591m2.
The approach to the house is provided by metal doors that open automatically, and you can reach the garage, which is located on -1 level and can accommodate over 5 cars in total.
The entire house heating system is located in the garage. On the -1st level there is also a summer utility kitchen, a toilet, a storage space under the stairs and a specially designed room / tavern where you will surely relax with a barbecue, a wine bar and company.
The main entrance to the house leads you to the entrance hall from which you can reach the spacious living room connected to the kitchen and dining room. On the ground floor there is also one master bedroom with a bathroom, stairs and a guest toilet and stairs leading to the garage.
There is also a fireplace in the living room, which is certainly the central place in the house, as well as a courtyard terrace where shade is provided, and it is equipped with an outdoor shower and an outdoor grill.
Internal stairs lead to the first floor where there are two bathrooms and four bedrooms. Each bedroom has access to a balcony with a view of the sea.
The house has all security systems and several types of heating. All the carpentry is solid wood and the fittings are of very high quality.
The entire garden and plants are maintained throughout the year.
The house can be viewed with prior notice by contacting the agent +385989368566
- Built In:
- Garage, Occupied space, Owned space
- Parking places available:
- Energy Class:
- Sea Distance:
- 20 m
- Center Distance:
- 100 m
- Building condition:
- Used, Renovated, Hip roof
- Property condition:
- Ready to move in, Sold furnished, Furnished kitchen, New electrical installations, New water pipes, Own water meter
- Gas Line, Heat pump, Electricity, Phone Line, DSL/Internet, Chimney
- Central Heating, Floor Heating, Electricity, Air Conditioning, Solar Heating, Fireplace
- The decision on the derived condition, Ownership certificate