In the picturesque town of Srima, just 3 km easy walk from the center of Vodice, an extremely popular tourist destination on the sunny Adriatic, lies the attractive villa Sandy Bay Villa. This modern villa is an ideal choice for anyone who wants a house in a luxurious environment with many opportunities for activity and entertainment at your fingertips.
In its 170m2 of living space, the villa has a total of 4 airy bedrooms, each of which is equipped with a comfortable double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms are located on the first floor of the villa, while the remaining bedroom is located on the ground floor, providing guests with maximum comfort. The bedroom on the ground floor also has access to the garden and a beautiful outdoor terrace while one of the bedrooms upstairs has a large TV and a balcony, perfect for enjoying your first cup of coffee in the fresh morning air. Sandy Bay Villa can therefore comfortably accommodate 8 guests.
The spacious ground floor of this fully air-conditioned villa consists of a modern, fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances, a dining room with 8 seats, a sun-drenched living room and a storage room.
The interior of the villa is characterized by simple lines, innovative design and timeless elegance. In the decoration Light effects in the bathrooms, walls, mirrors, staircase and kitchen are an interesting detail that contributes to the individuality of the interior. Numerous large windows provide an enviable amount of daylight in all rooms of the villa, creating a very pleasant atmosphere to stay.
In a completely closed, 252 m2 large yard, there is a beautiful pool (3x7m) equipped with LED lighting and surrounded by 4 comfortable loungers. After a romantic walk along the landscaped promenades that stretch along the sea or a fun night out, guests can seek refreshment and relaxation in the lights of the playful pool, enjoying the enchanting night sky dotted with stars.
There is also a gas grill in the landscaped outdoor area.
Parking is provided for three cars
In the immediate vicinity of the villa, at a distance of only 500m, there is a large playground for children. The playground covers 500m2 and is equipped with swings with a basket, two-seater swings, swings, swings and several houses connected by bridges. Fun for the youngest guests is guaranteed!
The implementation of the smart home is underway, which includes:
1. will be enabled by installing an external LTE (Long-Term Evolution) access point with LTE category 6 (300Mbit / s Downlink, 50Mbit / s Uplink). Maximum speeds are only achievable under appropriate conditions: appropriate signal level, current network load. The choice of Internet access technology (4G + / 4G, HSPA, EDGE, GPRS) will be automatic and will depend on the coverage of the location with the operator (A1, HT, Telemach). Internet access inside the building and at the outdoor facilities (pool and yard) will be provided through wireless access points set up inside the building and at the pool itself. All access points will broadcast the same SSID (Service Set Identifier) in the range of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, and will be able to offer 300 Mbit / s individually in the backbone of the network with coverage of up to 30 clients per access point. A total of 6 access points will be installed with a total reception capacity of up to 180 clients / devices. Within the system of Internet access within the facility, mechanisms for equal Internet access and ensuring sufficient and equal speed of access for all participants will be provided.
2. Video surveillance of the facility will be provided 24/7 via 4 cameras installed on the facility that cover all sides of the facility access. All 4 cameras have 5Mpx / 20fps lenses and night infra-red shooting up to 30m, with a shooting angle of 120 ° and built-in anti-glare protection, which provides us with sufficient coverage and security on the subject. Storage of recorded content will be provided on a central recorder located inside the building with sufficient capacity to receive recordings of 14 days in advance (recording will be done by motion detection on a single camera so the time period will be longer in most cases).
3. Access to the facility will be provided through a smart lock installed inside the front door of the facility with its own independent power supply. Object access control will be performed via the built-in code list with time access to the object, and / or via the mobile application. Inside the building, several contact sensors will be installed on doors and windows, several motion sensors that will be used to control space heating and cooling systems by detecting the presence of a person inside the space. Furthermore, larger electricity consumers such as hot water boilers, ovens / stoves will be connected to smart switches and will be able to monitor and control electricity consumption inside the building and prevent interruptions in electricity supply within the limited space of electricity supply to the facility.
- Built In:
- Occupied space, Owned space
- Parking places available:
- Energy Class:
- Sea Distance:
- 150 m
- Center Distance:
- 350 m
- Building condition:
- Used, New, Flat roof
- Property condition:
- Ready to move in, Sold furnished, Furnished kitchen, New furniture, New kitchen, New electrical installations, New water pipes, Own water meter
- Water, Septic Tank, Electricity, Phone Line
- Electricity, Air Conditioning
- Building Permit, Ownership certificate